Our customers want the workplace from the cloud: client deployment from the cloud, meetings and telephony with Microsoft Teams, Azure AD, conditional access, Windows 10 and much more.
Do you have experience in architecture and a passion for the workplace from the Microsoft Cloud? Then help us make our national and international customers more productive, location-independent and successful by using the latest Cloud technologies.
How your day will look like
- Act as a cloud technology specialist, implement Microsoft cloud solutions and help customers to transform their data center to the cloud.
- Engineer and configure services like Azure AD, Azure networks, Azure virtual machine, Microsoft 365 etc.
- Get the possibility to complement classic on-premise infrastructures with state-of-the-art public cloud services.
- Work together with the project teams that take care of the technical implementation of the solutions. This includes program and project managers, architects, engineers, security specialists, etc.
- A great crew, with a Cloud-first-mindset, that is passionate about cloud projects and delivering great customer experiences.
- You have a great passion for cloud technologies, keep up to date with the latest news and the impact on our customers, and are well connected with Microsoft and the community.
- Higher education in computer science or a related field.
- You have gained minimum 5 years of experience as System Engineer.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Microsoft Cloud environment.
- Project experience with Microsoft 365 Services like Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, Client Deployment, Windows 10, Mobile OS, etc.
- An innovative, motivated, communicative as well as flexible personality, who feels comfortable in a dynamic, growing environment.
- You speak excellent English and are fluent in PowerShell.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.
What we offer
- Permanent contract, workload 80-100%
- Competitive salary package based on your experience
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance
- A nice office in the centre of Barcelona
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Annual team event in Switzerland
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies from the Microsoft ecosystem
- Choose your own hardware
- A dynamic environment and a unique team spirit
Apply now for this unique Microsoft 365 Engineer job in Barcelona!