Are you a .NET Core Developer with a passion for tailor-made software solutions❓
With us you have the possibility to work on exciting customer projects within different industries. Become part of an international team of talented developers and carry out projects on .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Azure. When it comes to Microsoft technologies, you won’t find a better job in Barcelona.
With enthusiasm, creativity and a high-quality approach we create unique software applications for our clients. We create digital working environments that promote creativity, enable agile and intelligent collaboration, and create positive customer experiences with every “click”, thus empowering enterprises to achieve more with less.
You will work on projects in our modern offices in the city-center of Barcelona and create software in collaboration with our colleagues based in Switzerland. Join an amazing team of strong performing thinkers and skilled developers, ranging from Junior talented profiles to MVPs who mentor and share their experience!
How your day will look like💡
- Implement the project tasks in C# and TypeScript using ASP.NET Core using Visual Studio 2019 or Visual Studio Code
- Work as part of an agile team, in which design decisions are made together
- Plan your work with Azure DevOps
- Focus on good quality by applying the SOLID principle, clean code and with pull request reviews
- Adapt the latest technologies
- Collaborate in a project team based in Barcelona and Switzerland
- Share your knowledge online and offline
- Knowledge of web technologies: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, TypeScript, React or Angular
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks and curious about how things work
- Solid background in software development and the implementation of complex software solutions (2-5 years)
- Completed university degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional training
- Structured, methodical and goal-oriented work
- An open personality who enjoys software development and wants to achieve ambitious goals together with us
- Good communication skills in English
- EU citizen or Spanish work visa
What you can expect from us🚀
- Permanent contract, workload 80-100%
- Competitive salary package based on your experience
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance
- A nice office in the centre of Barcelona
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Annual team event in Switzerland
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies like .NET Core, C#, Azure, etc. from the Microsoft ecosystem
- Choose your own hardware
- A dynamic environment and a unique team spirit!
We look forward to meeting you!🤝