Are you a .NET Core developer willing to work on high-impact, high-value product?
Become part of an internaional team of talented software engineers dedicated to the development of Miacademy, one of the most interactive and fastest-growing learning platforms for children and high schoolers.
In the role of Lead Developer, you’ll act as bridge between the CTO and the team of developers, deciding on the technical design of new features and choosing the best approach to manage the projects.
Effectively participating to the development of the platform, you will also work with the Product Manager and the UX team to assign work and build the roadmap of the product.
Join a positive team environment based on support and feedback, while aiming for high quality and continuous growth!
How your day will look like
- Write testable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests.
- Lead a team of four to six software developers distributed in 2 countries.
- Mentor & coach junior team members and ensure they adhere to software quality standards.
- Work as part of an agile team, in which design decisions are made together.
- Solid experience (5+ years) in software/product development and implementation of software solutions.
- Knowledge of web technologies: C#/.NET/.NET Core; Vue.js.
- Strong leadership and communication skills in a remote work environment.
- Structured, methodical and goal-oriented work.
- An open personality who enjoys software development and wants to achieve ambitious goals together with us.
- Good communication skills in English.
- You live in Spain and you are EU citizen or you have Spanish work visa.
Nice to have
- GitLab, Sentry
- Entity Framework (Core)
What you can expect from us
- Remote permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance.
- Regular work trips/bootcamps in leisurely destinations.
- A project that matters and brings value to the society.
- A non-bureaucratic work environment.
- Choose your own hardware.
- A dynamic environment and a unique team spirit!
Apply now for this unique full remote opportunity!
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can add value to our crew, we’d love to learn more about you.